Feel free to browse through our site. We would be happy to meet with you to develop finishes and designs unique to your spaces. We have an extensive portfolio of work we have installed over the last 25 years, in addition to displays of our patterns and colors at our office/showroom in Lowell. Come see the difference.
OPC management and crew leaders have worked their way through the ranks of the company and promoted from within. The management team at OPC is certified flatwork finishers by the American Concrete Institute. We take pride in providing the highest quality concrete work as well as the most authentic and creative decorative concrete in the four state region.
OPC has been nationally recognized, including:
- 2017 – “Grand Prize Winner” of the Scofield Decorative Concrete Awards in the Stamped Concrete category for work completed at the Hunt Residence.
- 2016 – “First Runner Up” of the Scofield Decorative Concrete Awards in the Stamped Concrete category for another project completed in Rogers, AR.
- 2015 – “Grand Prize Winner” of the Scofield Decorative Concrete Awards in the Stamped Concrete category for work done on a Fayetteville, AR residence.
- 2013 – “Grand Prize Winner” of the Scofield Systems International Decorative Concrete Awards for a Rogers, Arkansas project.
- 2008 – “Honorable Mention” from CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION magazine for a project completed in Cassville, MO.
- 2007 – “1st Place” and “Honorable Mention” for two projects completed in NWA by the CONCRETE PRODUCT publication.
- 1999 – OPC was awarded 1st place in the residential cast in place category and honorable mention in the commercial cast in place category by CONCRETE PRODUCTS magazine for work completed in Northwest Arkansas.
Come to the OPC office and check out the large display of architecture concrete and numerous photographs of our work on display in our showroom. You can see the difference.